Join us for our annual FAIR LENDING TODAY conference on
Monday, March 17, 2014 in Washington, DC
Don’t miss this important examination of the latest industry developments! The agenda will include topics such as:
- Review of 2013 developments and predictions for the year ahead
- Fair lending developments in mortgage origination and servicing
- CFPB and DOJ scrutiny of indirect auto lending and use of BISG proxy methodology in non-HMDA loan testing
- Credit cards, student lending, and non-secured consumer lending: how to avoid fair lending and UDAAP pitfalls
- Fair lending and UDAAP supervisory developments and enforcement trends
- CRA and HMDA updates
- Fair lending litigation update
We will also have a valuable question and answer session with all our panelists at the end of the program. A reception will immediately follow.
DON’T MISS: Our Roundtable Reception on Sunday, March 16 in our DC office across the street from the conference hotel. Enjoy small, roundtable discussions with our attorneys on the topics of mortgage origination, indirect auto finance, risk management, and in-house concerns.
Join us for our annual FAIR LENDING TODAY conference on Monday, April 8, 2013 in Washington, DC
Don’t miss this important examination of the latest industry developments!
9:00 am – 9:30 am Registration and Breakfast
9:30 am – 12:15 pm Program
12:15 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm Program
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm Question and Answer
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Reception
The panels will be: (more…)
Fair Lending Today 2013 will be held on Monday, April 8th at the Fairmont Hotel in Washington, DC. Specific agenda details to follow.
New this year: on Sunday, April 7th, BuckleySandler will host a reception at our office in the evening, with roundtable breakout discussions. The reception will begin at 6:00 pm. Specific details to follow.
Monday, April 30, 2012
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2401 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Jonathan Club Beach
850 Palisades Beach Road
Santa Monica, CA 90403